- 1983 - 1984: Internship at Furnierwerk Winsen/Luhe
- 1984 - 1987: Education and as a Merchant in Wholesale and Foreign Trade, Specializing in Wood
- 1987 - 1989: Navy
- 1989: 6 months in Africa, Zaire (Democratic Republic of the Congo) Head of the veneer works
- 1990 - 1991: Timber merchant in the field
- 1991 - 1992: USA manager of a Veneer / Wood producer
- since 1993 - Timber trade, Broker for various European producers - Tonewoods / Musical instruments
- Customer care for customers in the following countries / continents China, Japan, Russia, USA, India, South Africa, Middle East, Turkey, Europe
- Foreign languages: spoken and written English
Grading and sorting of Veneers and Woods.
- Europe / America / Asia / Africa
- Instructor exam
- Examination board merchant in wholesale and foreign trade / Chamber of commerce Ostfriesland & Papenburg
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Jürgen Göken, M.Sc. Sarah Fayed, Herbert Otte. (2019).
Investigation of the Sound Pressure Distribution on Different Woods.
Experimental Results on the Use of Ultrasonic and Acoustic Measurements for Vibration Analysis, Hochschule Emden / Leer